2019 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
BAILEY SOLUTIONS LIMITED: PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to organisations who register to win by providing their organisation name, contact name, email address and phone number.
- The Prize Draw opens at 00:01 on 15th March 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 30th June 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Employees of Bailey Solutions Ltd ("BS", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your organisation's contact information, you agree to receive emails from BS containing offers and product news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must register to win by providing your organisation name, contact name, email address and phone number. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "SLLS Prize Draw Spring 2019" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per organisation. Entries on behalf of another organisation will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- BS accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BS.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by an independent judge. The draw will take place on 1st July 2019.
- The winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy 10 inch Black 32GB Tablet A 10.1
- BS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on 5th July 2019. To claim their prize, the winner must provide a postal address of the organisation. If a winner does not respond to BS within 14 days of being notified by BS, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and BS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and BS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- BS will send the prize by surface or airmail method within 14 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- The organisation and country of the winner can be obtained after 31st July 2019 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SLLS Prize Draw for Spring 2019” in the subject line'.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- BS retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on BS's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by BS, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by BS) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- BS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BS further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BS for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- BS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BS in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Bailey Solutions Limited registered at Curtis House, 34 Third Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PD, United Kingdom.
Bailey Solutions Ltd, Registered in England, Company no. 04445779. Registered Office: Curtis House, 34 Third Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PD. VAT Reg No 737 381 417