2019 TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE “PARTNER REWARD SCHEME”
BAILEY SOLUTIONS LIMITED: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE “PARTNER REWARD SCHEME”
Dated: 20th February 2019
The Partner Reward Scheme is a reward of 10% of the initial 12-month subscription of a Bailey Solutions’ library software package and 5% of the barcode products order to be paid to the Partner (the Referrer) and a Gift Voucher worth £100 to be sent to the referee (the Contact), after the Contact's purchase which resulted from a Successful Referral by the partner.
This offer is available to referrals received between 1st January and 31st December 2019. Referrals received outside of this time period will not be considered.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “BS” means Bailey Solutions Ltd.
- “Contact” means the person, firm or other organisation who You have Referred to BS as a potential new subscriber to Simple Little Library System by supplying their Contact Details and BS has accepted your referral.
- “Contact Details” means as a minimum the name, organisation, telephone number and email address of the Client.
- “Reward” means the reward which BS will pay You once the client pays for a subscription to Simple Little Library System. Current rewards include:
- 10% of the net value of the first 12 months' subscription including any add-on, e.g. extra titles, user licences or hosted support
- 5% of the net value of an order placed with the initial subscription for any barcode products, e.g. library cards, barcode labels or barcode scanners
- “Refer” or Referral” or “Referred” means supplying the name and contact details of a Contact who has not previously been referred by another person, company or organisation or who is not previously known to BS by any another means.
- “Referrer”,You” and “Your” means a partner or business associate who introduces a person to Simple Little Library System and whose referral is accepted by BS.
- “Gift Voucher” means a money off voucher worth £100 that BS will send to the Contact, which the Contact can use once as credit off an invoice for Additional Services.
- "Additional Services" means services not included in the subscription to Simple Little Library System that incur extra charges. These include, but are not limited to data conversion services, training services, support service and technical services. These services will be charged for at our normal rate card prices.
- “Successful Referral” means a Referral that results in the purchase of a 12-month subscription to a Simple Little Library System library software package.
Entrants into the Scheme shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Employees of Bailey Solutions Ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Scheme may not participate in the Scheme.
Qualification of the Reward to you as the Referrer
This Scheme is open to any business partner or associate, here in the UK or abroad, who would like to earn money by referring Contacts to BS. The scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other reward or incentive scheme for Contacts or Referrers.
There is no limit on the number of Referrals You can submit within the qualifying dates.
When You supply Contact Details of a person, BS will qualify the Referral and supply You with an email acceptance or rejection of your Referral within 2 working days of receiving and verifying the Contact Details. BS will reject Referrals if the Contact is already in conversation with BS about subscribing to Simple Little Library System or if the Contact Details cannot be verified.
You will be eligible for a Reward upon a Successful Referral.
If You have any Successful Referrals in the month up to and including the 28th day of the month, BS will send You a statement on the 28th day of that month, with details of Your Successful Referrals and the amount You may invoice. To claim Your Reward You must invoice BS for the total amount on the statement, quoting the statement number. BS will pay Your invoices within 30 days.
Rewards will only be paid to You and cannot not be paid to a third party.
Qualification for the Gift Voucher to your Friend
You shall be responsible to BS for ensuring the accuracy of the Contact Details terms of any Referred Contact submitted by You, and for giving to BS any necessary information relating to Contact within the dates stated above.
When You supply Contact Details of a Contact, BS will determine eligibility of your Contact to qualify for a Gift Voucher. Within 2 working days of receiving and successfully verifying the Contact Details, BS will send your Contact a £100 Gift Voucher by email.
After your Contact has paid for a subscription for library software including but not limited to paying the first monthly payment or the annual payment, the Contact can use the Gift Voucher once as credit off an invoice for Additional Services.
Your Contact cannot use a Gift Voucher in conjunction with any other offers from BS for a free or discounted Additional Service.
Gift Vouchers are limited to one per Contact.
Gift Vouchers will have a time limit of 12 months from the date of issue.
BS shall not be liable for any non-performance or delayed delivery of the Services where such non-performance or delay results from any failure, default or non-cooperation on your Contact’s part (whether or not such failure, default or non-cooperation is due to any cause beyond your Contact’s reasonable control).
Additional Services purchased in full or part with a Gift Voucher will only be performed for your Contact and cannot not be transferred to another person.
Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash value.
General Terms and Conditions
BS reserves the right to withdraw this Scheme, if, in our judgement, the Scheme is being abused. BS also reserves the right to change or amend the reward and the structure of the offer at any time. Any decision made by BS with regards to this Scheme is final.
BS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the scheme or accepting the Reward. BS further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the scheme. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BS for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
BS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this scheme with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BS in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
BS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
The Scheme will be governed by English law and entrants to the Scheme submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bailey Solutions Limited registered at Curtis House, 34 Third Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PD United Kingdom.